Note: The next race organized by RUNVAN® is the BMO Vancouver Marathon, Half Marathon, 8KM and Relay.
The Granville Island Turkey Trot is a hallmark event for Granville Island and the Vancouver running community. The annual event brings together families of runners in a celebration of Thanksgiving – demonstrating our community of running, our gratitude for the sport, and our commitment to supporting others.
New 10KM medals will also be rewarded this year!
Run & Give!
Sunday, October 8: Kids Run
Monday, October 9: 10KM Run, Walk or Stroll
To learn more, visit TurkeyTrotRun.ca
Here is what was included with Granville Island Turkey Trot registration:
- Features family friendly runs and activities in the spirit of Thanksgiving
- Capped at 2,000 runners for the 10KM race, and 200 children for the Kids Run
- Considered one of the most scenic, flat and friendly running events in Vancouver
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- New Medal for 10KM Finishers!
- Free bike valet, and free parking at Granville Island until 1PM
- Free Expo at Performance Works with a great merchandise ‘Turkey Sale’, and gear check
- Prizes for costumes, teams and age category winners
- Free $20 gift card from Rackets & Runners redeemable on New Balance product
- Complimentary Stanley Park Beer valid at Mahony & Sons
- Free Expo, food, drinks, yoga, awards, music and more
- Unique Start and Finish Line on Granville Island
- Supports Quest Food Exchange and Granville Island’s Arts Umbrella
- Organized by the Vancouver International Marathon Society, a local non-profit promoting healthy, active lifestyles