The Granville Island Turkey Trot is a hallmark event for Granville Island and the Vancouver running community. The annual event brings together runners in a celebration of Thanksgiving – demonstrating our community of running, our gratitude for the sport, and our commitment to supporting others.
New 10KM medals will also be awarded!
Run & Give!
Sunday, October 7: Kids Run
Monday, October 8: 10KM Run, Walk or Stroll
To learn more, visit TurkeyTrotRun.ca
The Granville Island Turkey Trot features the following:
- Unique Start and Finish Line on Granville Island
- Cap of only 1,800 runners in the 10KM race, and 200 in the Kids Run
- One of the most scenic and friendly running events in Vancouver
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- 10KM Medal for all Finishers!
- Complimentary gear check
- Free bike valet and free parking on Granville Island until 1PM
- Free Expo at Performance Works with great merchandise sales
- $20 Gift Card from Rackets & Runners valid on New Balance product
- Complimentary refreshments, food, drinks, yoga, music, and more
- Prizes for costumes, teams and Age Category award winners
- In support of the Greater Vancouver Food Bank
- Organized by a local non-profit inspiring healthy, active lifestyles
Run & Give
Rackets & Runners will donate two pounds of food to the Greater Vancouver Food Bank for every $20 Gift Card redeemed at the Expo or at Rackets & Runners! Donate to The Greater Vancouver Food Bank and you are also eligible to win draw prizes.
To volunteer, visit turkeytrotrun.ca/volunteers/