The Granville Island Turkey Trot is a hallmark event for Granville Island and the Vancouver running community. The annual event brings together runners in a celebration of Thanksgiving, demonstrating our community of running, our gratitude for the sport, and our commitment to supporting others.
This scenic and fast 10KM race starts at Granville Island and loops over the Burrard Bridge to the Seawall, before turning at Science World and heading back along the Seawall to the energetic Finish Line on Granville Island. All runners receive a unique finisher’s medal to add to their RUNVAN® medal set, race bib, a $20 gift card to Rackets & Runners, post-race food and more!
The event is the third race in the RUNVAN® Grand Slam race series.
Event weekend also features a Kids Run on Sunday to inspire kids to get moving, make healthy choices and feel confident. All kids receive a finisher ribbon, snack, water, and fun post-race activities.
Run & Give!
Sunday, October 13: Kids Run
Monday, October 14: 10KM Run, Walk or Stroll
- 10KM finisher’s medal
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Free refreshments
- $20 Gift Card from Rackets & Runners valid on New Balance product
- Free, convenient and secure gear check
- On-course services including water and first aid
- Exciting Finish Line on Granville Island
- Free Expo at Performance Works with yoga and music
- Post-race celebrations with hot food and lively entertainment
- Age category and fun team prizing