School InitiativesWorld-Class. Community-driven.
Inspiring Active Lifestyles
RUNVAN® organizes several youth initiatives each year, including school outreach, free youth running clinics, youth-led fun runs, and more. These initiatives aim to create a fun, social running experience for youth and help kids push themselves and their limits.
School Initiatives include
- Fun runs led by our RUNVAN® Youth Ambasadors, training kids to push themselves and their limits.
- Free youth running clinics focus on creating fun social running experiences for youth
- Extra race shirts are donated to children who take part
- Special guest speakers to inspire youth, including Top Canadian Elites Robin Watson and Rachel Cliff, and Olympian Evan Dunfee
- Special discounted race entry for youth and students, and further support for youth who face financial barriers to participation
- Long-time supporter of StreetFront, an alternative education program in Vancouver.
We believe physical fitness can be used as a means to help bring about personal and academic success.