Newly part of the Great Trek Festival at UBC, the Fall Classic has been a staple race in the Vancouver running community for many years. Known as the “last great run of the year”, this popular Vancouver event features races for everyone with a Half Marathon, 10KM and 5KM route. Join the run community and end your running season on a high note – clock a personal best time for the year or come just for the fun!
Out at UBC, the Fall Classic features gorgeous routes under stunning fall foliage and a tour through the beautiful university campus. All three distances share a Start and Finish Line near the AMS Student Nest and the Half Marathon and 10KM routes run out towards the UBC Endowment Lands.
Enjoy fun festivities, water stations and live entertainment on course, post-race food and music, plus team and age category awards. All runners also receive a finisher’s medal, a $20 gift card from Forerunners and more!
The event is the final instalment in the RUNVAN® Grand Slam race series.
New Date! Saturday, October 26: Half Marathon, 10KM & 5KM
- Half Marathon, 10KM or 5KM finisher’s medal
- Exclusive RUNVAN® Toque
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Complimentary refreshments
- $20 Gift Card from Forerunners valid on New Balance gear with min. $75 spend
- Free, convenient and secure gear check
- On-course services including water and first aid
- Exciting Finish Line at UBC
- Free Expo inside the Nest with free food – sushi, chili or pizza
- Post-race celebrations with lively entertainment
- Age category awards and team prizes