2019 introduces the new RUNVAN® Grand Slam!
While most well known for organizing the BMO Vancouver Marathon – Vancouver’s only Marathon and Canada’s Top Destination Race now attracting runners from 65+ countries annually – RUNVAN® is proud to offer races for everyone and is involved locally in the community to help inspire active lifestyles.
Participants who in the same 2019 calendar year join all four RUNVAN® races – the First Half, BMO Vancouver Marathon, Granville Island Turkey Trot and Fall Classic – score the Grand Slam, a sweet medal set and a new exclusive technical race shirt! Want more great gear? Check out the new runvan.org/shop
Those who score the RUNVAN® Grand Slam will be automatically identified and contacted by our non-profit. Note: To automatically qualify you must register with the same name and birth date across all events. Email us if those details have changed: [email protected]
Grand Slam runners receive a tech tee complimentary. You may also add new RUNVAN® streetwear shirts to your cart order.
Grand Slam Eligibility
- Run all four RUNVAN® events in the same calendar year – any race distance, except for the Kids Run
- Runners must register for all events with the same first and last name and date of birth to automatically qualify
- Shirt-size will be based on your BMO Vancouver Marathon info, and you must pickup your prize at the Fall Classic
- If your name or shirt size has changed, please contact our non-profit with details via email: [email protected]
- Shirt sizing is guaranteed only if registered for the RUNVAN® Hat-trick by Sunday, September 30
- The prize must be picked up at the Fall Classic Package Pickup and will not be mailed. Thank you for understanding
Join in! RUNVAN®
Add a second race to your cart
Exclusive RUNVAN® Merch
Add another unique RUNVAN® shirt
Be the first to know about upcoming RUNVAN® events.