Join inRegister Now!
The Granville Island Turkey Trot 10KM continues over Thanksgiving Monday, and the Great Trek presented by BlueShore Financial follows on Saturday, October 28, 2023. Register today to save as prices increase at the end of month. Moreover, spots are close to sellout with the Half Marathon already at capacity for the Great Trek.
2024 opening races are now open as well!
You may save now with new green bib options that forgo race giveaways (ie. tech socks at the Granville Island Turkey Trot, a toque at the Great Trek, a tech shirt at the BMO Vancouver Marathon), while still enjoying all other race benefits including finisher medals!
In-person races include:
- Measured and marked courses
- Race bibs with timing chips
- Race medals for all in-person finishers
- Tech shirt at the BMO Vancouver Marathon
- Socks with the Granville Island Turkey Trot*
- Toque with the Great Trek*
- *Limited quantity. Register early to get yours.
- Green Bib option
- Options to donate and fundraise for charity
- Pacers for multiple race times
- Race results, leaderboards and more
Limited Time Offer
Race offers are also limited in quantity. Only for those who register early, exclusive race socks are included with the Granville Island Turkey Trot, and a toque is included with the Great Trek. After event product sells-out, runners may still have an option to join with a Green Bib, space permitting.
All races have an event capacity limit and sell-out numbers are anticipated once again. Don’t miss these next events. Register early to save extra.
Run & Give
Score the RUNVAN® Grand Slam by running all four RUNVAN® events in the same calendar year, starting with the First Half, BMO Vancouver Marathon, Granville Island Turkey Trot and Great Trek. Grand Slam runners earn a bonus reward!